integer on Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:40:51 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

>Hi,
>I am woking on 2 specific problem, maybe you have an
>answer in your portfolio:
>
>1) I need to connect ReBirth (either via rewire or
>sound manager) to nato, so that I can use it  via rna.
>(mixing multiple sources) and output it via dac/ASIO
>to a layla soundcard.
>All the max4/msp2 objects either crashing

`made in america` quality kontrol = yes pl!!!!!sz

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/cycling74/YES%3ePLEASE/04.mp3

>or are of
>poor quality (I use it in a studio, so I need clean
>quality. )
>Anything I can use in conjunction wih RNA?

allo

rebirth would have to support NATO>RNA
propellerheads would have to license NATO>RNA

given that NATO>RNA somewhat [have not yet launched a kampaign] kompetes \ renders rewire null
[would require industry support biensur - nn smiles]

it may be unlikely.

may ask them if you wish. have not yet decided re:saturating the bitstream with NATO>RNA

amicalement.nn

zolar !nput - nutr!ent rez!kl!ng                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         kreat!ng bumpz !n dze korporat male fasc!zt !nternaz!onl                                                                                                                  b!tautoztrada = 01 zerebral kode -

0
0
0

  || KORPORAT KR!EG MACHT 3k0R KUNST

    NN[>] IMF - the International Meme Fund
              - shear pathway to the core.
              - promoting meme development. lokomotion. + reinvestment.
              - meme sekurity + meme transaktions. [>]

rekurrent exc!tat!on ||

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? pro satisfacer le metro ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ?

  <
     0\   zve!te[z]!ztem
    \1

-