igor on Fri, 29 Jun 2001 17:14:17 +0200 (MEST)

Re: Syndicate: Slobo, welkom to Den Haag

dear andrej&all,

> You forgot to invite some Albanian killers and kidnappers, Croatian
> Ustashes and Bosniak and American bombers to make the Hague comfortable
> atmosphere complete.
Don't be a headache. It's obvious that there is at least couple of hundreds
(generously speaking) local politicians, journalists, intelectuals etc.
from all three/four/five/ten sides, not to mention persons from 'civilised
western countries', who should confront something like *intentional* war
crimes tribunal.
But after all, Jo's posting is more (at least in my understanding) targeted
on the .nl people (and he is becoming better with the years, just like a
good wine) then enyone else.

ciao
igor