integer on Wed, 13 Jun 2001 03:09:54 +0200 (CEST)

???

Andreas Broeckmann <abroeck@transmediale.de>

>dear,
>your compulsion to comment on everything, respond to everything, forward
>everything, say everything, is boring, not only for me. i get things like:

dear

you are an uneventful [i.e. idiotic] hate monger.
were so. are so now. grow up or most likely degrow you uneventful person.
the world is much more complex than your corporate fascist routines
+ one dimensional \ ultra ultra ultra trivial observations.

2 the other syndicate admins - email me no more.
= 0+0 interest in your sugar coated imbecilic commentary.

nn - sickened.