integer on Wed, 13 Jun 2001 02:13:20 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

are@xs4all.nl

>Dear Anna, list,
>
>some notes to your reactions of my rection of "integer's" reaction of
>others.

konven!ent ztop ___... da.da.da+da.

>> I wonder where did Karoly Toth has put the rest of thousand of
>> messages if not in his mailbox.
>
>the dog ate them.

this is generally speaking not a big deal, but it is just unusual [on this list]

>actually i did not have the intention to begin a witch-hunt. i was just fed
>up

oui oui oui biensur. that = justifies witch-hunts. fascism. racism. kolonialism. job type jobs.

are@xs4all.nl - beautiful corporate fascist

>i just
>reacted as fast as integer does
>sometimes on a daily/hourly basis.

cycling in reverse.

>i don't dislike the poetry (on the
>contrary)

uuuuuuuuuuu

>of h** or nn and or .... btw. who is actually nn?

the dog ate them.                      beautiful corporate fascist

>as far as i know, h** is a "she". :-)
>
>i think she is having fun now :)

cue rerouting herd perception.  (

>> I would truly regret integer's excommunication if not
>> understood by people whom nobody force to read h** postings.
>
>i did understand that the writings of n.n. are somewhat intolerant, militant
>and less provocative more offensive
>in my opinion.
>
>this is generally speaking not a big deal, but it is just unusual on this
>list.

the dog ate them.

>a ban is maybe too radical.

kouard.

>it is for lists with a more monochrome content.
>
>i have seen the NATO.0+5? max jam session of "nn" + many others at the last
>deaf
>festival in rotterdam and i liked it.
>
>but this overkill is maybe too much for a relative small list as the
>syndicate list.
>I think this is the main concern behind
>the (private? not anymore :))

arnt ! luvl! +?

>corresspondance between the administrators of
>the list and "nn".
>

>the best  -k-

liar.

nn