Armin Medosch on Wed, 13 Jun 2001 00:10:51 +0200

Re: Syndicate: spams by integer

I rarely found myself agreeing with Andreij Tisma but this time I do.
it would be shameful if integer got kicked off this list. many of the
mails are really good contributions, good comments on other
mailks, humorous, well spirited. maybe sometimes there are too
many, maybe sometimes they are too self-promotional, but is it
really so hard to handle that? I also wonder what is really driving
this anger against what is allegedly "spam"?
cheers
armin