Syndicate admin on Mon, 11 Jun 2001 18:44:50 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: Fwd: Re: ps -n i.ff?rnce gulls

Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 15:07:59 +0100
From: honor <honor@va.com.au>
Subject: Re: ps - n_i.ff?rnce   gulls

kiaora sjn [+ gule + all ]

good to see you stirring here again ... in my one of my most
treasured .txtl .nets too.

must try to dig up a south pacific gull story - they're strange creatures,
partly ruled by Tangaroa, god of the ocean, partly by Tane Mahuta, god of the
forest - have you something more on them, Honor?

something must be stirring on the casted .net somewhere.

--> any thoughts r.w / intgr?

their larger + more mythical cousins, the albatross, get stung + caught
regularly on the cast lines of our fishermen.  have more tales about this ...
but give me a day + i'll report back with a gull + south pacific tale.

about to [web]cast from tate again now, so minutes are sliding saline like ....
more when we dock post cast.

nayara says ...

.hh