Andreas Broeckmann on Fri, 1 Jun 2001 09:34:34 +0200

Re: Syndicate: LEONARDO WINS LAWSUIT - PRESS RELEASE

>The Leonardo network takes this opportunity to thank all those who lent
>energy and resources to allow Leonardo to defend itself in court.

... and congratulations to the people at LEONARDO who fought this battle
successfully! we can never be sure that successes like these will last, but
it is great to see that the world is not totally f*cked up yet. respect
also to the reasonable judges.

greetings,
-a