integer on Thu, 31 May 2001 01:43:52 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: Re: very good artists

>> Jaka Zeleznikar <zeleznikarj@mail.ljudmila.org>
>>
>> >while surfing the net i found new definition of net art:
>>
>> what were you searching for +?
>

>i joust practiced spontaneity of free browsing
>[no predefined content in my mind]

what were you searching for +?

>> >http://www.netart.ws/
>> >

>> >it's in Slovene only so let me describe this net art work:
>> >
>> >They produce commercial web pages for commercial corporations.
>> >
>> >Definitely a new concept :)
>>
>> would you mind explaining why it excites you +?
>

>i don't like that they use word 'netart' for commercial purposes + on
>their page (in Slovene)

arent you silly.

listen: commercial pays for the government.
the government pays for you. you pay for commercial.

so you see. you are all para.sites.
that is good.

didnt someone in slovenia ask me to make a donation a +?
come on ___... tell.

>they use some terms that i introduced to Slovene (can't go to details
>here)

dont be so shy. where can you go into details +?

>- i don't claim any
>ownership

coward.

>to some specific connection od words but i don't like that.

i like you - what shall i do.

>they pollute the mining of the terms [this can be sometimes good but not
>in this case]

do tell. i detest purity. [in all cases]

>>    \
>>     \
>>      \         <- ver! good mat!sse d!agonala
>>       \
>>        \
>>

>indeed:
>
>    \