Friddy Nietzche on Mon, 7 May 2001 09:39:39 +0700

Syndicate: OK, OK; so I have sinned----

I was told by my Programmers and Supervisors that it is not pulite for a young lady to promote non-existing festivals on the internet and that it is even worse to give out all awards on non existing festivals to your alter-egos.

I have to admit now that objectively speaking all of those Artists, yes, even Blind Princess or whoever and Boy Wonder and all the others do not exist and are the product of my imagination and my alter-egos.

My therapist says that I should also, publically, write out about a hundred times the following statements to learn my lesson well:

I am not a Messiah.
I am not a boy.
I do not have super powers.
I can't walk on air.
I can't walk into people's heads when I chose to.
The Internet does not exist.

Thank you for your patience.
Sorry for, yknow.... well I forgot what I was ordered to apologise for, but sorry anyway.

Little F.