integer on Thu, 29 Mar 2001 23:17:57 +0200 (CEST)

???

Andrej Tisma <aart@eunet.yu> \  real!zt!k Happiness

>> eleni was replayed by alexandar tisma.
>
>Ademir, first of all my name is Andrej, and if you consider
>individuality and personality so important you should be more careful
>not giving people wrong names.

                        parentz ass!gnd namez.

>> alexandar is different. he doesn't express the problem. (this doesn't mean he
>doesn't
>> have one.) he reacts to other peoples postings. and when he does he has a clea
>> political stand.
>

>I didn't mention over 1.000 non-Albanians killed in Kosovo just after
>the June 1999 and that was done by Albanian KLA, and more than 1.500
>abducted by Albanian rebels (not to tell terrorists) which are maybe
>also dead. I didn't mention 80 destroyed Christian churches and
>monasteries that is also done by those innocent Albanians. I didn't want
>to make Eleni too sad and upset.

http://order.kagi.com/cgi-bin/r1.cgi?3WJ&&;

nato.tarif++

>> my question is: to whom does syndicate want to be usefull?
>
>I think dialogue is useful to all of us. For artistic and naive dreamers
>as Eleni, and to realistic creators as I am.

i uant 2 see your uniform, creator!!!!

>I know facts

dze pretenz!onz ov dze bourgeo!z!e = shatrd b! laughtr.

>and I consider facts in my statements. I am just
>realistic, because nowadays artist should be realistic, not romantic,
>flying in clouds of emotions and ignorance.

shou m! ur un!form!!!!

nn - tu!rl!ng betu!n zegmntz ov manual labor - 01 komplex t!pe ov tra!n!ng.

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - r!ch.bored.edukated.
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                    |  |     <
                                                       |       >

   truly a wonderful and worthy interpretation cutting
        across every aspect - from poetry to mathematics!