integer on Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:41:36 +0200 (CEST)

???

>Zoran Petrovski wrote:
>>
>> I would like very kindly to ask Andrej Tisma to stop to connect the warlike
>> events in Macedonia with the ones in Kosovo and Yugoslavia.

why +?

>>What and how he
>> is trying to advocate his believes and causes here and I guess elsewhere,
>> certainly is not acceptable to apply in Macedonia, or even less to improve
>> the situation in peaceful way.

why +?

>> Obviously,

why +?

>> political and democratic procedures, no matter how false
>> sometimes they can be, are still much better than the ethnic and
>> nationalistic ones.

political and democratic procedures - plz define
ethnic and nationalistic ones - plz define

>> Also, as it seems so far, the majority of people (of whatever ethnic origin,
>> Macedonian or Albanian) are not ready to accept that easily nationalistic
>> hatred and weapons within.

majority of people - fascism = 01 mass movement. und +?

>> This appeared to be true despite the strong push
>> from the confused policies and selfish politicians, some corrupt or ignorant
>> media, and understandably nervous and merciless criminal structures.
>>
>> Well, in a word, my message to Andrej is that Macedonia needs no more pushes
>> to step over the edge, and especially not in function to help him to make
>> his point.

all progress takes place at the periphery.
macedonia = has been on the edge.

the paintings on the walls = have been painted prior to your viewing them.

-

Netochka Nezvanova
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com