integer on Sun, 4 Mar 2001 01:18:53 +0100 (CET)

Syndicate: Re: scent 4 lv + reb!rth

"darko fritz" <fritz.d@chello.nl>

on dze even!ng ov dze 25th

>>The boy was only 13.

!n dzat kasz he = 01 zlot mazk!n

>>  Or 1991 doesn't belong to the last 50 years?
>
>abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
>abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
>abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc

prolongd !nd!ferensz

>black - white : black - white : black - white : black - white : black -
>white : black - white : black - white : black - white : black - white :
>black - white : black - white : black - white : black - white : black -
>white : black - white : black - white : black - white : black - white :

add:

>to add:

black.

>1991 serbia

croatia slovenia atakd

>attack slovenia

croatia atakd slovenia

>and croatia

people's arms

>[armed people from one country cross the border - that is war attack!]

that is armed war

>1992 serbia attack bosnia and herzegovina
>[armed people from one country cross the border - that is war attack!]

that is civil+ized war

>... i don't like to discuss

that is civilized

>what happened latter,

en!gma ov our dream

>who is bed/good guy,

best

>but

juzt u

>just point

kondenz!ng uork

>who start killing - in that bloody balkan ...

                                        okz!dent ss white : black propaganda

>and serbs some hundred years putting pressure on albanians @ kosovo

                                        okz!dent ss black - white propaganda

>ah, such a peacfull country ...

mor peazefl alz abc okz!dnt atempt at z!v!laz!e da.da+da.

>it is stupid to compare who is worst,

an

>and

part!kularl! r!ch determ!naz!on

>i don't say that 'my' croatia is
>less xenophobic,

bit

>but

m! l!f kom at d!sz pr!sz

>at least croatia done his shit in recent war in defense

ss eksterm!naz!e - tr!umfz ov lonel!nesz + m!z4tun

>ok, let's addmit:

detour through lv+

>the ex-yu countrys last 10 years solving the starter's
>national state problems [and that shitty job of expressions of nationalal
>identity] which rest of  europe solved forming national states some hudreds
>years ago. to recall history - not so much less blooded , and to recall now
>- not so succsessfull...
>
>a miracle time-machine ... let's learn from history ...

                             let h!ztor! lern 4rom `uz`.

>> -------Andrej Tisma wrote:
>> I was talking about town of Novi Sad. Hrtkovci and Slankamen are just an
>> echo of what Croatia did with 200.000 Serbs and is still doing.
>
>hey, you talking some data here; than please be precise: what Croatia did
>with 200.000 Serbs and is still doing?
>
>ahh, that deep bloody europe

krvava gruda-plodna zemlja

>best

"it is stupid to compare who is worst"

ahh, that deep bloody bed/good m9nd konta!nr

vr!!!endl!.nn - moral! d!zor!ent!ng u. ! lv+++ dzat.

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - r!ch.bored.edukated.all dolled up for autumn
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478