dimitrina on Wed, 4 Oct 2000 01:26:49 +0300

Syndicate: Request: translations of "artistic" in various languages

Dear friends,

in the context of a project we're looking for
translations of the term "artistic" in as many languages as possible.
We've tried our best with online and other dictionaries to find such
translations (see list below), but for sure there are people on the list who can
help with languages we have not found translations for yet, or who can correct
possible mistakes in the translations we have.

Thanks a ton in advance, and best greetings to
all,

Dimitrina Sevova, Alain Kessi

--------

English: artistic

Afrikaans: kunstigBulgarian: hudozhestven,
iziashten, artistichenDutch: artistiek, kunstig, kunstmatigEsperanto:
artaEstonian: kunstipдrane, artistlikFrench: artistiqueGerman:
kunstvoll, kÑ?nstlerischHungarian: mÑ?vйsziIrish-Gaelic:
artolaItalian: artмsticoJapanese:
artistic           kotta
  artistic effect    joushu   artistic
instinct  gashin   artistic pursuits  inji
artistic talent    gasaiMaori:
artistic
tohunga
artistic
rerehua  artistic all-round (gymnastics)   tau
takitahi  artistic
teams
tau-a~-kapaPolish: artystycznyPortuguese:
artнsticoRomanian:  artistic (adj)
artistic   artistically (adv)  cu artгRussian:
artisticheskijScottish-Gaelic: ealanta, innealta,
eal(dh)antaSpanish:  artistic
(adj)       artнstico, artificioso
artistically (adv)   artнsticamenteSwedish:
konstnдrlig