Bruce Sterling on Sat, 12 Aug 2000 11:45:58 -0500

Syndicate: Serbian bridges

Andrej Tisma wrote:

>European artists could work better in Novi Sad, Serbia - we have THREE
>bridges destroyed!

Don't be so impatient.  With Montenegro, the Sandjak Muslims and the
Hungarian minority, you've got three bridge-busting wars left to go.

I couldn't get http://www.neretva.net to load, but
I'm looking forward to the event.  Especially the impromptu
ducking party where locals with their hands tied are
thrown in the river.  There's an objective correlative
if I've ever seen one.

bruces