Andrea Szekeres on Mon, 21 Feb 2000 16:57:21 +0100

Syndicate: Fwd: AIM FOR ARTS! International Opportunity

Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 14:20:00 -0800
From: Ellen Poole <ellenpoole@telus.net>
Subject: AIM FOR ARTS! International Opportunity

A reminder. We believe that many fine art painters will be interested in
the following competition ­ which now has a time-sensitive deadline.
Please feel free to post/share this information.  Thanks!

Ellen Poole, PR Chair, AIM FOR ARTS (ellenpoole@bc.sympatico.ca)
Federation of Canadian Artists, 1241 Cartwright Street, Vancouver, BC,
Canada V6H 4B7

"AIM FOR ARTS" ­
An International Competition Celebrating Artistic Achievement
$50,000 Cdn. Cash Awards ($25,000 1st  Prize)

The Federation of Canadian Artists in partnership with AIM Funds
Management Inc. present an international open juried painting exhibition
in Vancouver, September 1 through October 6, 2000.
   Prospectus: send SASE (Canadian postage or international postage
coupon available at your post office) to the FCA, 1241 Cartwright
Street, Vancouver, BC  V6H 4B7; or visit our  Website:
http://www.artists.ca  and download a copy.
  Slide deadline: March 31, 2000.