trevor on Tue, 15 Feb 2000 19:58:15 +0500

Re: Syndicate: ART & the Strategy of Absence Against....

On 15-Feb-00, Lorenzo Taiuti wrote:

>& Dear Trevor
>your "dyslectic" ignoring difference between right & left gives me strong
>doubts about your understanding of a good pizza.

Oh dear, not only "left and right" challenged -I am now "culinary challenged"
too. Must have been all those English school dinners!

>Acttually is very difficult to delivery so far but come to Rome and i will
>take you to a superb Pizzeria. It is called "The Right & the Left"
>Ciao
>Lorenzo Taiuti

For a "quatro stagione"?

Rome? Is that left or right of Amsterdam?

greetings,
trevor