Inke Arns on Tue, 08 Feb 2000 20:09:09 +0100

Re: Syndicate: MORAL OUTRAGE AND POLITICAL ACTION

At 08:51 08.02.00 +0200, you wrote:
>From: Verdejost@aol.com
>Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 12:05:39 EST
>
>Dear Andreas:
>
>Is there some good reason why my occasional comments aren't sent out??  Re
>the Austrian matter I sent something some days ago, and you don't publish it?
> Because its politically incorrect??  The left in Austria setup this mess
>
>Really?

inke responds: andreas is right; everybody who is subscribed to the list
can send message without any problem; they are let through automatically
and we cannot influence it in any way. addresses that are not subscribed to
the syndicate list are not allowed to post on the list. here, we decide
whether it is of importance to the list or not. it is not "us" who are
publishing something or not, but rather the list who decides to publish
something or not ;-).

best, inke

PS: do not only write to andreas if you have a problem or a question. do
also write to or include the addresses abueno@v2.nl and inke@snafu.de, as
we are responsible for the forwarding and the subscribing/unsubscribing
process. in case there are problems with your mails not appearing on the
list check you "send" and "receive" addresses, they may differ in these
cases!!