misko on Wed, 2 Feb 2000 15:50:31 +0100

Syndicate: ZAYAC 4

The Contemporary Art Center  -
Skopjecordially invites You to attend the promotion of the Internet Zine
ZAYAC - zine about young art culture No. 4http://zayac.scca.org.mk/

Wednesday, 02.02.2000, 8p.m.CIX Gallery
Orce Nikolov 109Skopje, Republic of Macedonia

Projects and texts by:

- Gordana Vrencoska- Kristina Miljanovska &
Emil Petrov- Maja Dzartovska- Sasko Ilov- Kofalanja- Kristijan
Panev- Ivanka Apostolova- Nikola Tanurovski and
others.........

The concept of the magazine is imagined as a
domain for promotion of different aesthetic or philosophic ideas, the
presentation of different artisticconcepts yet to be realized (in true or
"other" space), posting andannouncing of reviews, and short texts related to
Macedonian andInternational exhibiting activity. "ZAYAC" does not aim to
encompassbulk aspects of the theoretical analysis of the recent production,
butits purpose represents a frequent and dynamic field for reaction.
"ZAYAC"is organized and edited by group of young enthusiastic artists,
curators,fine arts critics and students who are invited to contribute their
own issues,as well.It will be our pleasure if you enrich and affect the
contents of our Internet Magazine withcontributions, donations, ideas,
reflections and projects of yours.You may e-mail all your contributions,
donations, ideas, considerations, concepts to Nikola Pisarev nikola@scca.org.mkand Kristina
Miljanovskakika@soros.org.mk not
later than 25th of every month.