andreas hagenbach on Sun, 30 Jan 2000 03:18:18 +0100

Re: Syndicate: Yugoslavs of all countries - unite!

       Uprising of the Tribes
Reading this title I could think of Haider, but the following sentence makes
it clear, that this speach delivered in Belgrad is just another
example avoiding
clear and diferentiated thinking. I don't think I should quote more known
people to prove that.

       Kosovo was only the beginning: The Third World War is prepared
       like the Second by the tribes under german command.
Ahaa, here we go! And the Deutsche Bank is the sponsor. Sorry, but
I can't hold back my sarcasm.
The whole article/speach read itself as one of these books which are full
of arguments and quotations that don't harm anyone.

       Historic parallels

       The avantgarde part Germany played in the dismemberment of
       Yugoslavia in the nineties finds a historic model: The German
       avantgarde role in destabilizing and destroying sovereign states
       like Yugoslavia, Chechoslovakai, Austria and others in the
       forefield and at the beginning of WWII.

Is there some information on what kind of context Elsaesser spoke
in Belgrad? And who is he? Is there something known on rections
regarding the speach?

a+