enquiries on Mon, 24 Jan 2000 14:10:40 -0000

Syndicate: radiator - call for entries

Radiator
31st March - 8 April 2000
www.radiator01.org
info@radiator01.org

0115 9526060/9566326

Radiator
Production Offices
Broadway Media Centre
Broad Street
Nottingham NG1 3AL
UK

Active Ingredient, trampoline and CODA  launch an international programme of
digital arts and media based screenings, discussion, live art work,
projection, installation and workshops centered around Broadway Media
Centre, Nottingham.

Alongside an open submissions programme, we are also offering a number of
commissions for new works which use the space beyond the screen, and are
particularly interested in work which is site specific and may include a
live/broadcast element.
Commissions will be in the range of £500 - £750. Deadline - 23 Feb 2000.

For further details, contact us or visit our website at the address above.

********************* trampoline - a sight for square
eyes*********************

Launching the festival will be an open submission platform event,
showcasing work by artists using new media, film/video, electronic
sound/music,
installation, internet and cd-rom pieces.

to submit work, please contact us at;

trampoline@trampoline.org.uk
www.trampoline.org.uk

trampoline