Hye-Yoon Jung on Sun, 4 Jan 2004 13:54:27 +0100 (CET)

[rohrpost] help for a project in visual communication language

hi,
I'm a student in media art and try to find a way to communicate online
with images,
avoiding the use of verbal spoken language.
the project is called  "universal communication with images"

for this I try to collect images which describe whole sentences or
situations
in a very simple in clearly way. maybe you have time to support me and
sending
your interpretation of these three sentences...

waiting for your images and thanx for your help
hye-yoon jung

example:

- What time is it?

- I don't understand.