Shir Khan on Sun, 7 Dec 2003 13:33:16 +0100 (CET)

[rohrpost] GIRLS ON TOP-RMX, PINKBOOT, PEACHESBOOT

When will the remixing ever stop???
DJ Shir Khan goes bananas remixing a remix of another remix. SHIR KHAN RMX -
GIRLS ON TOP/I WANNA DANCE WITH NUMBERS(mp3) with Whitney Houston,
Kraftwerk, RUN DMC, Basement Jaxx mashed-up into a frothy new track!
(www.blentwell.com)

http://www.dj-shirkhan.de/files/shir%20khan%20rmx%20-%20girls%20on%20top.mp3

1. SHIR KHAN RMX - GIRLS ON TOP/I WANNA DANCE WITH NUMBERS 8,2MB
(whitney houston, kraftwerk + run dmc, basement jaxx) This is an exclusive
remix of the bastard pop-anthem Dancing with numbers. This version is taken
from my new mixtape called COPYRIGHT CANDIES. I made some Run DMC and
Basement Jaxx-Edits. You should watch out for it! Coming in january, 2004!

http://www.dj-shirkhan.de/files/shir%20khan-pinktroublebrothersound.mp3

2. SHIR KHAN - PINKTROUBLEBROTHERSOUND 5,7MB
(pink/freeland "trouble" versus les rythmes digitales "bothers" / including
extra portions from rebel mc "wickedest sound" + groove armada - "see you
baby") Pink gets into trouble with her unknown brother jaques from les
rythmes digitales/zoot woman. Both of them claim to have the wickedest
sound. You should have a listen and decide for yourself who's the baddest.

http://www.dj-shirkhan.de/files/shir__khan_-_sympathy-77777.mp3

3. SHIR KHAN - SYMPATHY FOR MY SHAFT (PUMP UP THE WHITE HORSE MIX) 3.8 MB
Rolling stones / Louie Austen+Peaches / White Horse / Technotronic>...Jagger
always had erection problems. But with the teaches of peaches and a little
help from louie he will never ever sing again the song of...i cant get no
satisfaction. Pump up this jam! Jagger has sympathy for his shaft. Grab it
hard in the early morn'. Yiha!

If you like SHIR KHANS SYMPATHY FOR MY SHAFT-BOOT you can vote for it at:
http://b00mb0x.org/weekone.html

b00mb0x-award:

It's the end of the year and that means we are having our now annual b00mb0x
voting and awards.  All of the mixes and remixes nominated this year are
available on our high speed server so if you need to download to refresh
your memory the connection will be hella-fast.  All nominated mixes and
remixes are listed and linked to be downloaded at:

http://b00mb0x.org/front/cat_awards.html

Once you are sufficiently knowledgeable, the first round ballot is here
(it's also linked on the awards page):

We will be knocking about half the mixes and remixes out each round until we
are down to 4 or 5 and will then have a vote for the top 3.  So yes, you get
to vote each week, or you can save yourself until the end, whatever you
like.  We'll be sending an email at the end of each round of voting letting
you know who is left and that the next round of voting has begun.

site: http://b00mb0x.org

http://www.dj-shirkhan.de

Dont forget:
31.1.04 @ SECRETCLUB BERLIN