shir khan on Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:51:52 +0100 (CET)

[rohrpost] 2new booties

Check 2 new booties of me under the section downloads:

http://www.dj-shirkhan.de

INTERGALACTIC PASSION
(beasty boys, stand by me/ben e. king, jxl vs elvis, passion/the flirts,
depeche mode/master&servant)
The beasty boysΠpassion for the Flirts made them blind to everything else
except this bootlegg. Swing to jxl vs. Elvis and show depeche mode who¹s the
master and who¹s the servant. Shir Khan is the King!...and now let the beat
drooooooppppppppp.....

LIMITED EDITION WORK /"if you gotta fat boot let me search it"
(missy/work it, timbaland,, soul2soul, general degree, reggie stepper, run
dmc, dr.alban)
"If you got a fat bootlegg let me search it...." missy is dickriding on a
timbaland ­ soul2soul - general degree ­ reggie stepper ­ run dmc ­ and YES
Dr. Alban ­ FUSION.
This is hip hop, reggae inna dancehall style! Better work on this one BITCH!