_ _ on Sat, 9 Feb 2002 21:19:46 +0100 (CET)

[rohrpost] Herbert Marcuse website launch

[please circulate! thanks]

Herbert Marcuse Archive

http://cartoon.iguw.tuwien.ac.at/christian/marcuse/

maintained by the Herbert Marcuse Association

In the Information Age, the conditions for Critical Theories of Society have
changed. With this Web Site we are trying to supply material on the
topicality of Herbert Marcuse's critical thinking in this changing, but
still capitalist world as well as digital versions of some works of Marcuse.

If you want to be added to our news list send us an e-mail with the subject
subscribe

herbert_marcuse_assoziation@hotmail.com

Mit MSN Fotos können Sie problemlos Ihre Fotos ausdrucken und anderen
Benutzern zur Verfügung stellen: http://photos.msn.de/support/worldwide.aspx

rohrpost - deutschsprachige Liste fuer Medien- und Netzkultur
Archiv: http://www.nettime.org/rohrpost Info: http://www.mikro.org/rohrpost
Ent/Subskribieren: http://post.openoffice.de