nick on 1 Jul 2001 20:22:53 -0000

[rohrpost] CYNETart Award 2001

CYNETart Award 2001 - Reg-Nr. 200100120

  n0name

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen n0name,
thank you very much for your participation in the international
competition of the Festival of Computer-Assisted Art. This year, artists
from 39 countries have submitted 419 works.

Unfortunately, the jury has not decided to nominate your work "n0name"
for the reception of a CYNETart award.

I wish you much inspiration for your future work and I am looking
forward to finding a new project of yours among the submissions for the
competition of CYNETart 2002. (newsletter avilable under
www.body-bytes.de)

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Klaus Nicolai
Media commissioner of Dresden
Project Manager of CYNETart
rohrpost - deutschsprachige Liste fuer Medien- und Netzkultur
Archiv: http://www.nettime.org/rohrpost Info: http://www.mikro.org/rohrpost
Ent/Subskribieren: http://post.openoffice.de