miss.gunst on 9 Jun 2001 20:30:21 -0000

[rohrpost] obn@venice : say it with flowers!

venice, june 8, 2001

at the opening of the slovenian pavillion, several members of the Old
Boys Network congratulated Vuk Cosic and handed over a huge bouquet of
flowers to him. amongst Tadej Pogacar and 0100101110101101.org, Vuk
Cosic is the representative of the republic of slovenia in the solvenian
pavillion at the 49th biennale of art in venice. following is the speech
which has been delivered by OBN at this occasion:

"In behalf of the Old Boys Network, an international autonomous
cyberfeminist networking organisation, we offer this acknowledgement
to Vuk Cosic. We congratulate Vuk on his success on bringing net.art
to the venice biennale, which definitely is one of the pinnacles in his
career. additionally he has curated the first temporary autonomous
pavillion ever at a biennale. we honour Vuk in using his powerful
position not just to represent slovenia and bring his
personal net.art position to this prestigious international event, but
also to show the positions of his net.art colleagues. we wish him well
in his future responsibilities to the net art community."

old boys network (OBN)
mailto:boys@obn.org
http://www.obn.org