Anonymous on Wed Oct 10 01:06:32 2001

No Subject

# The statements

The statements are thoughts about the status
of digital work and general reflections on
the use of computers within a production-
environment. It turns out that creativity is
the main myth of the digital age, while most
digital work is repetetive (although it is
complex). Further ideas You'll get when
directly browsing an reading the files 1.txt -
25.txt.

# Live action

On 29th I did the copy&paste-work at the "Shop
For Nothing", a small galeryspace in Leipzig.
I worked for 5 hours while people were around
watching the situation or talking. You can have
a look to images in the DOCU folder 1.jpg - 7.jpg
or start a 2 minute video by pointing to
digitalwork.ram (realvideo).

# Further material

Within the mail-folder You'll find my e-mail exchange
on the digital work topic during march 2001.

Within 30 days I've produced 16,1 Mb (16.933.856 Bytes)
on different computers.

For any questions You may contact me at francis@hgb-leipzig.de.

francis