darko fritz on 2 Mar 2001 12:07:22 -0000

[rohrpost] DEMAND FOR NEW SELECTION OF VIDEONALE 9

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY THIS MESSAGE. JUST FORWARD IT TO info@videonale.org

DEMAND FOR NEW SELECTION OF VIDEONALE 9

The Videonale 9 [Bonn, D] selection jury consisting of five members announce
that they made selection of more than 1500 entries of video and internet
artworks in six days, working in two groups.
I found that is physically impossible.
This is demand that Videonale 9 make selection again, with respect to
artworks and effort that artists invest in their works and application for
festival.

my e-mail address is my signature

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY THIS MESSAGE. JUST FORWARD IT TO info@videonale.org
colleagues share opinion on unreliably Videonale 9 selection.

supplement:
correspondence of D.F. and Videonale 9, published at Syndicate list

1. D.F. -> videonale 9