matze.schmidt on 10 Feb 2001 18:35:37 -0000

[rohrpost] le mediatrans.21

le mediatrans.21
sa. 10022001 18:36 CET
n0name live! from transmediale.01
Berlin, Germany 4 to 11 February 2001

we don't get money 4 it, we give credibility to it!

information: le mediatrans.18 get a BOUNCE rohrpost@openoffice.de.net:
Message too long (>40000 chars)
le mediatrans.19 1/2 & -.20 = le mediatrans.18 portioned in 2 e-mails !

medtrans.jpg (sorry! not in mails to the nettime-list)

Readme

Festivals have usually a big Output Channel, but a small Input Channel,
analogous to business models from for example the German Telekom. It is
time to alter the constituion of the boundaries of such events and let the
amateurs in and the professionals out. n0name changed the model moderate
and built some new entries in. Festivals also tend to harmonize all
positions, so we built some new borders in, to make it more crucial.

We were photoshopping, changed the color and the structure a little bit.
compare to -> Start page http://www.transmediale.de

This is a digital picture transformed into text, portioned in 7
text-chunks. Copy the text below - part 1 - and the text-chunks part 2, 3,
4, 5, 6 and 7 of le mediatrans.22-le mediatrans.27 in the order of the
mailings one after another into a texteditor, IN ONE FILE! Erase all empty
lines marked with $$ including the $$-mark , but not those marked with an
### (# 3 times). In this case only erase the ###, not the whole empty line!
These ###- and $$-marks appear at the end of the chunks.

Do not erase paragraphs and don't formate further! Safe as "medtrans.txt",
convert the file into a JPEG by changing the filename extension into "jpg"
and try to open it with a picture viewer. If it don't works: Sorry! this is
no professional service. Enjoy the text!

For those who really want the pic, please mail directly to
lemediatrans@n0name.de

$$ = erase whole empty line AND $$!
### = erase ### ONLY, not the empty line!

----- begin of medtrans.jpg -----
 JFIF  H H  Photoshop 3.0 8BIM      H     H    8BIM
         8BIM
       8BIM'
        8BIM     H /ff  lff
 /ff         2    Z         5    -        8BIM     p

      8BIM          @
@    8BIM	    L         v       0   JFIF  H H   'File
written by Adobe Photoshop 4.0  Adobe d

  v "   ?