xcumt on 22 Jul 2000 06:15:52 -0000

[rohrpost] Amazing Home based Business Opportunity! [cosey]

You were recently referred to me as someone who was
ready for a financial breakthrough so I'll get right
to the point.

I am the one that can help you make a substantial
residual income this year from HOME with your computer
and phone. - No Joke and we're not MLM!

Would you seriously like to make $500-$800 per week
starting Right Away with a SIMPLE system where customers
are contacting you and you do absolutely no selling?

Can you follow simple step-by-step instructions and put
forth the effort to make this a reality starting today?
If your answer is YES, then we need to talk.

I have five positions available on my team and its to
my benefit to train you for success.  In fact, I'm so
sure that I can get you on the road to success  I'm
willing to put my money where my mouth is! Upon accepting
you as a member on my team, I will provide you with
complete Professional Training and Advertising Assistance
to put you immediately on the road to success.

In addition, I will also be able to show you the many
benefits & show you what is already in place.If you have
a strong desire to follow the road to success, follow
the information for the road to Success..

I will also help you get the tools with a very small
investment to get started. And I will help you stay on track.

There is no experience necessary.... However you must
have two qualities: moderate people skills and a serious
desire for a personal and financial change. Take a moment
to take the next step by contacting us and we'll get you
the details.

We are not here to waste anyone's time, We want serious
inquires only. Please reply with "HomeBiz Info" in the
subject.

mailto:ben4@n2mail.com?subject=Homebiz_Info

Thank You.