Manuel Bonik on Tue, 21 Mar 2000 01:35:23 +0100 (CET)

[rohrpost] opfer

Response.
It's what you want.
It's what you need.
It's what you demand.

It's what we do!
Welcome to Opfer Communications!

When it comes to your marketing company, response is something you expect.
Not just any response. The kind of response that generates results.
REAL RESULTS!

At Opfer Communications we specialize in marketing to the masses and the
niches everyday. Our team of professionals will create a marketing strategy
that is guaranteed to trigger consumer response and exceed your
expectations, not your budget.

It doesn't matter whether you must appease the shareholders of your Fortune
500 company or answer to your spouse sitting across the kitchen table, our
strategies are effective and affordable.

We've earned our reputation as the industry leader, by building on a
foundation of long term relationships with our most cherished assets, our
clients. Our "dream team" of marketing professionals, has years and years
of experience in consumer persuasion and can create a winning plan of
attack to launch your product or service into the global marketplace.

Take a moment to review some of the Opfer success stories, and find out why
we were named the Small Business of the Year