miss.gunst on Wed, 31 Jul 2002 15:02:17 +0200 (CEST)

[oldboys] old boys linxx

ahoi,

as those who surf to http://www.obn.org from time to time
might already have observed, the obn site is still growing;
we have a whole lot of new entries in the reading room,
and more recently, also several lists with
old boys linxx have been brought online.

anyone who is not yet listed/linked and wants to, pls. let me know.
same is for new categories to be added. and, just in case:
anyone who feels uncomfortable with being linked
& wants the connexxion to be deleted, should notify me as well,
of course.

best,
verena (for the old boys linxx space)
mailto:miss.gunst@gmx.net