Andreas Broeckmann on Mon, 7 Dec 1998 20:12:30 +0100 (CET)

nettime-nl: Syndicate: (Xchange) TOUCH festival, STEIM Amsterdam, 14-19 dec 98

> [...]
>
>Jon Rose (AUS/GB): 'From the Chaotic Violin'
>
>DansOmatiek (dance and sound performance)
>
>INTERMISSION
>
>Laure Pique (FR): 'Dream wire' - The sensative cord
>
>Joel Ryan (VS) & Evan Parker (GB): 'Fayud's Dust'
>

>Thursday 17 December
>
>Laetitia Sonami (FR/VS): 'Why - dreams like a loose engine'
>
>Xavier, Dave en Thijs (NL): 'Ground Control'
>
>Cas de Marez (NL): 'Sens'
>
>INTERMISSION
>
>Patrizia van Roessel (NL): 'Sweet Touch' (dance and sound performance
>by Shaun Smith and Henley James)
>
>Frances Marie Uitti & Michel Waisvisz (NL): 'The Gentle Art of Live
>Electronic Music in Times of New-Media Hype'
>

>Friday 18 December
>
>Schreck Ensemble (NL): 'De Dag'
>
>Seven Seas (NL): 'Trance Music'
>
>INTERMISSION
>
>Ernst Zettl & Helmut Schafer (O): 'The Virtual String'
>- WienerKlangManufaktur
>
>Steina Vasulka (ICE/VS): 'Violin Power'
>
>Marko Peljhan (SLOV)  '. Signal..:.' and ' Wardenclyffe situation no.7'
>

>Programme TOUCH Symposium ( 14 till 16 December)
>

>Symposium hours	10:00 - 12:30 uur
>		14:00 - 17:00 uur
>

>Monday 14 December
>

>Introduction by the Touch Triumvirate: Sally Jane Norman, Joel Ryan and
>Michel Waisvisz
>

>Subject: 	ARTEFACTS OF TOUCH, COMPOSING MACHINES, INCORPOREAL SOUNDS
>
>Speakers:		Thecla Schiphorst - Dancer, computer media artist
>
>		George Lewis - Computer-music composer/constructor, trombonist
>
>		Dick Raaijmakers - Legend
>

>Tuesday 15 December
>

>Subject:	THE SIXTH (MUSCULAR) SENSE: DEALINGS WITH SPACE AND TIME
>
>Speakers:		Jean Pierre Roll - Neurophysiologist
>
>		Tim Roberts - Juggler
>
>		Barbara Becker - Philosopher
>
>		Roger Malina - Astronomer
>

>Wednesday 16 December
>

>Subject:	(BEYOND) HUMAN REACH? HANDLING AND SHAPING VISIONS
>
>Speakers:		Trevor Wishart -  Composer
>
>		Roman Paska - Puppeteer
>
>The symposium will be closed by the Touch Triumvirate.
>

>Hotel recommendation:
>If you want to book a room at one of the below mentioned hotels, do mention
>TOUCH festival because we made a special price with them.
>
>Low Budget:
>
>Hotel Arena
>'s-Gravesandestraat  51 tel: 00 31 (0) 20 694 74 44
>prices: fl 90, - for one night ( including breakfast)
>
>Normal Price:
>
>Cok City Hotel
>Nieuwe Zijdsvoorburgwal 50
>tel for reservations: 00 31 (0)20 573 7101
>prices: 	one person room: fl 180,- (shower and toilet)
>	two person room fl 200,-
>They also have a hotel in the museum area which is a little bit cheaper
>	one person room: fl 170,-
>	two person room: fl 190,-
>All prices include breakfast.
>

>STEIM
>(studio for electro instrumental music)
>(studio voor elektro instrumentale muziek)

http://simsim.rug.ac.be/staff/guy
ftp://quixot.rug.ac.be
	> but all that I got in return was silence
	> is this normal???
I get this all the time. Sometimes it is from cut and paste letting
comments flow over to the next line, other times I never figure it out.

information&comunication channel | for net.broadcasters
http://xchange.re-lab.net  (Xchange)  net.audio network
xchange search/webarchive: http://xchange.re-lab.net/a/

--
* Verspreid via nettime-nl. Commercieel gebruik niet toegestaan zonder