inarao on Mon, 12 Dec 2016 10:52:59 +0100 (CET)

Re: [Nettime-nl] thanks for your support

Hey,

I wanted to thank you for  your  support and share with you some interesting information, you may find it  here <http://happiness.michaellakies.com/e7uoa/967>

Faithfully, inarao

From: romuald [mailto:romuald@hausser.ch]
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 5:51 AM
To: inarao@libertysurf.fr
Subject: Bastard orphan

Outlet  insulation and some caulk will help  you  tons without having to open the walls. Seal up any cracks. Add  insulation to the attic as well as you  can.  You don't want to see the  joists. Sure, the  house will still be drafty in the winter, but  it will still lower your bills some. Ceiling fans help  also.  I lived in IB  for  a  while and the house had a  ceiling fan in every room.  Cheap  models, but my bills stayed under $100 a month for electricity and the home did  not have AC. We were very comfortable. Radiant  heating along the walls will do you a lot of good  versus space heaters.

Also, look outside  at your windows. If there are any areas that  are not caulked around the  outer edge  of the window, you want to fix  that.