Privà on Mon, 16 Mar 2015 14:30:31 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-nl] From the heart Art Pitch

From The Heart, an ode to the electric motor.

For an art project, we are looking for creative techies and artists. The pitch is a multidisciplinary art pitch with electric motors. Weâre asking artist what they would like to do with an industrial electric motor. Free to do anything with it. The 10 best ideas get an engine to perform their concept.

Join this multidisciplinary art pitch and win up to 3000 Euro and PR.
We are interested in concepts of all disciplines, whether it is kinetic, cinematic, photographic, sculptures or so on.
Check www.collectievanbodegraven.com <http://www.collectievanbodegraven.com/> for more information and upload your concept.

We hope to hear soon from you.