Geert Lovink on Mon, 23 Feb 2015 08:23:36 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-nl] verzoek te helpen met het zoeken van huisvesting

From: vittorio.milone@gmail.com

My name is Vittorio Milone, a young Italian researcher and I am really struggling to find a small apartment in Amsterdam and surroundings for me, my wife and our three-months-old daughter.

We are staying in Amsterdam until the end of April for my research project on makers and biohackers: I am also currently attending a two-months' course called "biohack academy" at the Waag Society.

We are faced with demands for even more than 1400-1500 Euros per month for even less than 40 square meters apartments, including studios: it would be important that it is reasonably connected to the center of Amsterdam (also outside Amsterdam), where I have to go regularly, and that it is âsuitableâ for a little baby.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Vittorio Milone