Geert Lovink on Tue, 22 May 2012 14:08:25 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] woningruil amsterdam-berlijn

My girlfriend Anna and I are looking forward to going to Amsterdam from
08/29/12 until 01/31/13 as Erasmus students. But we need your help - we are
still searching for a room or an apartment, which should be nice yet
affordable for students. Anna is 22 years old, I am 24 and we both study
Business Administration. We will be going to different schools, therefore we need a central location. We would love to share our flat with Dutch or
other international students, but of course our (probably unrealistic)
dream is to live in a houseboat.

We can also offer a flat swap - Anna has a 3-room flat, I live with two
flatmates in a huge room in the middle of Berlin
.
If you are interested or can help us in any other way, we would be very
grateful.

Thanks,

Adrian

Contact: thiessen.adrian@gmail.com