Patrice Riemens on Thu, 8 Jan 2009 14:07:09 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-nl] fwd: Jaromil on I-Phrutsels...

bwo bricolabs list/

hi Atteqa

On Wed, Jan 07, 2009 at 09:44:56PM +0500, Atteqa wrote:
> Greetings from Karachi,

> Am enjoying the  latest brico discussion on my new  iphone as I wait
> for the hackers to unlock it.......ha ha ha ha

doesn't matters: it should already be unlocked! it is our right!

http://www.defectivebydesign.org/day19-iphone

i  recommend sending  a complaint  to  Apple and  discourage all  your
friends to buy one! do you  think it is sustainable to buy things that
aren't open  and then relying  on "hackers to unlock  it"? eventually,
after taking away your right to own the objects you purchased, someone
will even arrest you and fine you and your hacker friends - while your
abilities are worth much more than that... please think twice!

ciao

- --

jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org