Christine v.d. Horn on Mon, 8 Oct 2007 13:47:20 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] job/UK

We are seeking a creative person
Cultural Mapping
Co-ordinator
£25,134 - £29,139
Limited Term contract for 1 year
We are seeking a creative person with the ability to look at the
relationships between individuals, communities and how they
operate, locate and flow through a number of selected
environments and public spaces.
This project will look to utilise a number of creative methods
and combine technologies to extend this discussion. It will
provide a measure of the intrinsic benefits, lodged in a suitable
framework for widespread use, that will inform the planning,
public engagement, architecture and development of our urban
landscape, leading to a new integrative and multidimensional
planning system.
Able to think and work creatively with a group of people from
a variety of backgrounds, you will bring with you a sound
understanding of regeneration issues in addition to strong
cultural mapping abilities.
This is a joint initiative from Sandbox at UCLan and Lancashire
County Council.
Apply on line and obtain further details at:
www.uclan.ac.uk/jobs or call 01772 892324 quoting
reference number 438B-12-10.
Closing date:  26 October 2007 at 4pm.

______________________________________________________ * Verspreid via nettime-nl. Commercieel gebruik niet * toegestaan zonder toestemming. <nettime-nl> is een * open en ongemodereerde mailinglist over net-kritiek. * Meer info, archief & anderstalige edities: * http://www.nettime.org/. * Contact: Menno Grootveld (rabotnik@xs4all.nl).