Geert Dekkers on Wed, 26 Sep 2007 23:58:33 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] nznl.com digest, Sep 20, 2007 - Sep 26, 2007

nznl.com digest
Sep 20, 2007 - Sep 26, 2007
Posts  1930 - 1936

http://nznl.com
rss http://nznl.com/geert/nznl.xml
macosx only screensaver at http://graphics.nznl.org/ nznl_com_screensaver.dmg (>95MB)

1930. Sep 20, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (WILL YOU SCRAPE MY FILTH)
flash movie
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20070920

1931. Sep 21, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (MOVE MY HEART)
flash movie
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20070921

1932. Sep 22, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (MOVE)
flash movie
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20070922

1933. Sep 23, 2007
INTERLUDE, 2011, INTERLUDE
flash movie
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20070923

1934. Sep 24, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (MOVE MOVE MOVE)
flash movie
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20070924

1935. Sep 25, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (WE NEED THE EXCUSE OF A FICTION TO STAGE WHAT WE TRULY ARE)
flash movie
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20070925

1936. Sep 26, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (CABINET)
flash movie
#!/usr/bin/env bash
say -v Vicki -o /Users/geert/Sites/_nznl/20070926/1.aiff "I used to keep a large cabinet of the most important works of literature, that I had collected with meticulous care. And a separate cabinet for art books. But I never looked into one of them, let alone read in them. They were just for my guests. Then one day I did away with both cabinets. Now I have just my Tarkovsky movies, and a small number of books that I read over and over."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20070926

Geert Dekkers--------------------------- http://nznl.com | http://nznl.org | http://nznl.net ---------------------------------------