Geert Lovink on Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:56:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] daemon lab n.02

From: Federico Bonelli <fredd@submultimedia.tv>

- -----------------------------
Hallo,
Just a moment of your time to remember that Saturday the 1th of April, starting at 15:00 and going on until 18:00, we will gather in Montevideo; Keizergracht 264 Amsterdam, the daemon lab number 02.

In the kitchen for of this meeting there are some presentation with open discussion:

- - Hacking the GPSX2 - Jaromil
- - Raylab (London) and hive networks - Jaromil
- - Veejay - Niels Elburg and Mattijs van Ente (veejay.dyne.org)
and to close happy...
- - 15' with a book - Umberto Boccioni (and  why bother)  - fredd

presentations will be broadcasted audio-video on http://radio.dyne.org:9000/daemon, check on http://daemon.dyne.org for infos

all welcome, with any type of OS: but be aware that we talk mainly free and open source, also for non free platforms. bring your hacks, ideas, curiosity and toolboxes...

fredd

for those who want to present, tryout, work with us in the space in next open labs, feel free to contact me or jaromil to arrange that (fredd(at)submultimedia.tv) all details from the daemon site.