geert on Wed, 20 Oct 2004 21:44:15 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] Floatleft Launches

From: courtney miller <courtney@floatleft.org>

"Wow!"-Floatleft Launches-

October 20, 2004

Amsterdam, NL — Design and web development organization for nonprofits,
Floatleft, launched today their web site and visual identify. The site
can be found at www.floatleft.org.

Floatleft is a collaboration between designers and web developers who
share a common interest in providing affordable and professional
services to nonprofits. We are a socially conscious group of independent
professionals providing a hands-on approach to supporting organizations
in effecting social change. We have been working together, providing our
services to an international group of NGO and nonprofit organizations
since the beginning of 2004.

We focus on creating simple yet effective designs that match the spirit
and vision of your organization. Our design services include web site
design and re-design, identity creation and print materials. Our web
development is based on free and open source software allowing for
flexible, customized solutions. We specialize in web sites built with
robust yet simple-to-use content management systems that support online
activism and the special needs of nonprofits.

If you have any questions about our services our would like to talk with
us about your next project, we would love to hear from you. As well, if
you know of any organizations you that could use our expertise, you are
welcome to forward on our contact information.

All the best,
The Floatleft Team

Courtney Miller | Marieke van Dijk | Auke Touwslager

p.s. What does Floatleft mean? 'Float' is a term for positioning content
in CSS based page layouts. Float can be 'left' or 'right', but we tend
to float to the left. :)