administration on Thu, 6 May 2004 12:20:03 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] E-mail account disabling warning.

Dear  user of e-mail server "Nettime.org",

Our antivirus software has detected a large  ammount of viruses  outgoing
from your  email account, you may use our  free anti-virus  tool to clean up
your  computer software.

For  details  see the attach.

In order to read the attach  you  have to  use  the  following password: 68012.

Have  a good day,
   The Nettime.org  team                               http://www.nettime.org