Karin Spaink on Fri, 14 Mar 2003 03:52:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-nl] Albert Heijn (Ahold) dreigt website in US wegens kritiek

Van Declans Politech lijst. Het zou aardig zijn als dit
bericht de NL pers haalde.

=================Original message text===============

From: Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
To: politech@politechbot.com
Cc: rbrennen@milesstockbridge.com, jwelty@milesstockbridge.com, newsandcommentbottom@foodservicerumors.com, corp.communications@ahold.com, CSIroselti@foodservicerumors.com, jfrisch@milesstockbridge.com, jwright@milesstockbridge.com
Date: Thursday, March 13, 2003, 22:12
Subject: FC: Billion dollar food retailer nastygrams critical website

[If this letter is faithfully reproduced, as it appears to be, then shame
on the Miles and Stockbridge law firm and especially Robert Brennen
(http://www.milesstockbridge.com/bios/bio_brennenr.htm) for sending this on
behalf of his client. Rule 11 sanctions, anyone? I've copied Ahold, which
owns U.S. Foodservice (and Peapod) and should exercise better care when
choosing its outside counsel. See also:
http://biz.yahoo.com/djus/030313/1228000842_2.html  --Declan]

----