Minderhout, Willem on Wed, 24 Apr 2002 20:44:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] Open Source Intelligence

We'd like to invite you to read and comment on an essay that we have been
working on called Open Source Intelligence. In this text, we are trying to
spell out the conceptual framework for what Openflows (among others)
practices: applying some of the experiences from the Open Source/Free
Software movement to the collaborative gathering and analysis of
information.

The current version of this essay has been long overdue, and is the
culmination of a few drafts, which will manifest at some point into a
larger book. At present it is medium length (~5000 words) and has been
written for a conference titled Cyberutopias, held in Zagreb this
coming May 4/5 2002.

It is a draft, one we think is worth your time, although it needs further
input. And who could be more qualified than the extended Openflows
networks? We look forward to hearing from you.

Jesse Hirsh and Felix Stalder

OPEN SOURCE INTELLIGENCE
http://news.openflows.org/article.pl?sid=02/04/23/1518208