Sabri Berisha on 5 Apr 2001 16:27:58 -0000

[Nettime-nl] Re: [Hal-tap] Dutch wiretapping specification

On Thu, 5 Apr 2001, Paul Wouters wrote:

> The fuzz about binaries posted to nl.internet.providers makes you wonder who
> dwell in that newsgroup. Apparantly, binary posts in non-binary groups is far
> worse than a tapping law which you cannot abide to being scheduled for
> release in less then two weeks.

The TIIT 0.2 is outdated. There is a 0.1.2 version which is far more
recent.

> Thanks to whoever is responsibly for this :)

I have no idea but I hope he or she is realizing that spreading of
confidential material is highly illegal.

(and I don't know for sure yet which parts are confidential and which are
not).

--
/* Sabri Berisha CCNA,BOFH,+iO        O.O        Business Internet Trends
 * Join HAL!!: www.HAL2001.org ____oOo_U_oOo____ http://www.bit.nl/~sabri