JavaMuseum on Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:57:33 +0100 (CET)

[nettime-lat] New feature: I-Ocean - Netart from all Asia & Pacific area

[Press Release]
.
JavaMuseum -
Forum for Internet Technologies in Contemporary Art
(Java=Joint Advanced Virtual Affairs)
www.javamuseum.org
.
is happy to launch its next net.art feature in 2004, entitled
"I-Ocean   // Netart from all Asia & Pacific area",
this time on occasion of
NewMedia Art Festival Bangkok/ Thailand  (20-28 March)
http://thailand.culturebase.org
in the framework of
[R][R][F] 2004 -->XP-
the global networking project
www.newmediafest.org/rrf2004/index.html
.
These are the participating artists
--->
Nancy Mauro-Flude, Kirsty Boyle, MEZ
Norie Neumark& Maria Miranda, , Melissa Rackham
Jason Sweeney, Luke Duncalfe,
Komninos Zervos, Lisa Cianci, Lisa Gye
 Francesca da Rimini , Mireille Astore, Ricardo Mbarak
 Adam Nash, Geniwate, Robert Finder,
John Johnston, May Trubuhovich
 Winston Yang, 8gg.com, Sachiko Hayashi,
Kenji Siratori, Eric van Hove
 Roopesh Sitharan, Nazrin, Wirecrossing,  Tsunamii.net,
 Sarawut Chutiwongpeti, Downwind Productions, Shilpa Gupta
 Shirin Kouladjie, Gita Hashemi, Haleh Niazmand,
Post Exile Collective Avi Rosen, Tamar Shori
.
The show can be entered via
www.javamuseum.org
or also directly via
www.javamuseum.org/2004/asiafeature/index.html
.
The show is realized and organised by Agricola de Cologne
for
JavaMuseum - Forum for Internet Technologies in Contemporary Art
www.javamuseum.org
.
Flash 7 plug-in/player required
and some other plugins as Quicktime, Real and Cortona (3D)
***************************
Artists who are not participating, yet
are invited to make their submission
at any time to this ongoing show.
The entry form can be found on
www.javamuseum.org/2004/asiafeature/index.html
***************************
Visit  also the show cases of

1.
I-Islands -
Netart from Great Britain and Ireland (online since January 2004)
on
www.javamuseum.org/2004/asiafeature/index.html

2.
"Perspectives'03" - competition and show 2003
and the winners of JavaArtist of the Year Award 2003
on
www.javamuseum.org/2003/perspectives03/index.html

3.
"I-Highway - Netart from Canada" on
www.javamuseum.org/2003/canadafeature/index.html

4.
"I-rivers" - Netart form German speaking countries
on www.javamuseum.org/2003/germanfeature/index.html

5.
Update from Friday, 8 January 2004
"Current Positions of French Netart" on
www.javamuseum.org/2002/2nd/frenchfeature/index.html

6.
"Current Positions of Italian Netart" on
www.javamuseum.org/2002/2nd/italyfeature/index.html

7
"LatinoNetarte.net" - Netart from Latin American countries, Spain and
Portugal
on www.javamuseum.org/2003/latinofeature/index.html

and much more on
www.javamuseum.org

JavaMuseum -
Forum for Internet Technologies in Contemporary Art
(Java=Joint Advanced Virtual Affairs)
www.javamuseum.org
info@javamuseum.org

is corporate member of [NewMediaArtProjectNetwork]:||cologne
 - the experimental platform for netbased art  -
operating from Cologne/Germany.