Fernando Llanos on Thu, 13 Mar 2003 08:35:01 +0100 (CET)

[nettime-lat] NACO is god...(almost as Bush...!!)

But the best of all...NACO it's in english!!

FUCK!!!

To damn world.wide!!!
;-)

Too artsy  and "in" for nettime-latino don't u think Mario?
:-P

Naco it's too naco..that's what I like about it...
:-D

Nos vidrios-

FLLANOS

http://www.fllanos.com