Antonio C Pinto on Mon, 29 Jul 2002 03:12:05 +0200 (CEST)

[nettime-lat] Nuno Sacramento/ArteContemporanea, Relatorio Minoritario(Quadrum/Lisboa)

--

"Chilled out summer evenings with Bacardi and ideas"

++ Nuno Sacramento

++ ARTE CONTEMPORANEA, RELATÓRIO MINORITARIO

Quarta-feira, 31 de Julho, 22h00

Quadrum, Lisboa

Rua Alberto Oliveira, Corucheus (Alvalade)

T. 217 979 723

http://www.galeriaquadrum.com/

Quadrum, the old art gallery stripped by her bachelors, même.
<http://www.galeriaquadrum.com>