Jose Luis Paredes on Thu, 26 Apr 2001 04:03:15 +0200 (CEST)

[nettime-lat] alzado vectorial, EL LIBRO!

Rafa Lozano Hemmer me envía esta información que puede ser de interés para
los suscriprores a esta lista:

Dear Vectorial Elevation authors, some news: The book Vectorial Elevation is
available in Amazon. We currently have a sales rank of 851,000! Yipee!

I made a page for the book at http://www.alzado.net/book.html

DAP in NY turned the book down for distribution because they do not deal
independent publishing projects. If any of you have any pointers on
distribution drinks are on me.

All the best,

Rafael
http://www.lozano-hemmer.com